Participation conditions for b2fair at MIDEST 2012
Your participation in the international b2fair matchmaking event at MIDEST 2012 involves a single payment of € 95 (VAT excluded). An additional registration fee of € 50 per person will be added in case your company wants to attend the event with two or more representatives.
Your participation in the international b2fair matchmaking event at MIDEST 2012 involves a single payment of € 175 (VAT excluded). An additional registration fee of €75 per person will be added in case your company wishes to attend the event with two or more representatives.
Other special services
will be available for b2fair
participants at a special price of € 75. Please note that this amount will be charged as a global sum for all the days in required.
b2fair consultancy services: a special service will be offered to participants to help you optimise your participation in b2fair. The b2fair Coordination Unit will offer professional advice and special assistance to the interested companies at a price of € 125. The Coordination Unit will guide your companies and suggest meetings with other suitable companies registered at b2fair at MIDEST 2012 after analysing your profile and the profiles of other participants in detail. For more information, please contact b2fair Coordination Unit at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special offer of € 150 for companies who request for the b2fair consultancy and interpretation services
b2fair will offer a special “TV Stage” service in the framework of its matchmaking activities at MIDEST 2012. This service will offer the participating companies two options to choose from: TV Interview and TV Report. The videos of the “TV Stage´ service will be promoted on the b2fair website -www.b2faironline.com/midest2012. Please find below the participation conditions for the TV Stage service:
- TV interview (3-5 minutes): € 275;
- TV report (10-15 minutes): € 450.
With the submission of your online registration form, you commit yourself to the participation in the international “ b2fair MIDEST 2012 ” matchmaking event and to the payment of the due inscription fee. Immediately after the submission of your registration form, the data of your company’s cooperation profile will be controlled and confirmed by your local partner organisation as well as by the Central Coordination Unit of the event. Once your cooperation profile is validated, you will receive an invoice with the due inscription fees. As your data will be processed immediately after your registration, refund will not be possible.
Should you need any further information about the participation conditions, do not hesitate to kindly feel free to contact your local partner organisation or the “ b2fair MIDEST 2012 ” Coordination Unit.
The b2fair matchmaking event at MIDEST 2012: Great value for money !
The online catalogue of the event allows you to analyse and categorise your potential business partners and facilitates the development of first business contacts with minimal investment in time and money.
Your inscription fees to the b2fair matchmaking include the following services:
- free entrance for visiting companies to the trade fair according to the programmed business meetings;
- handover at your arrival of a complete information package as well as of your personalised appointment schedule;
- quality check of your company / cooperation profile and its publication in the online catalogue of the event;
- arrangement in advance of your individual meeting requests with companies corresponding to your specific requests and interests;
- regular updates of your appointment schedule throughout the matchmaking event
- professional advice and assistance of the b2fair Coordination Unit before, during and after the event;
- invitation to the official Social Evening Event with a dining reception;
- farewell drink offered to the participants on 9th November 2012 during the closing of the b2fair matchmaking event;
- assistance and advice for cooperation agreements;
- refreshments during the different business contact days;
- help in the organisation of your business trip (travel arrangements, accommodation, …).